2019 My Shining Year Biz Goals Workbook

2019 My Shining Year Biz Goals Workbook

B. inggris 4. Read the following stanza "It's hard to admit that Everything just takes me back To when you were there To when you were there" What is the singer trying to tell us?​

4. Read the following stanza "It's hard to admit that Everything just takes me back To when you were there To when you were there" What is the singer trying to tell us?​

Jawaban:

maybe the singer is trying to tell us that they are missing this specific person, but they find it hard to tell the truth(saying to this person that they missed them) and also everything just makes the singer feel like they were in the old days.. which is before this specific person was gone, or when they are together.

Penjelasan:

I hope this helps

[answer.2.content]